Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Boyfriends

This has come to be a joke between me and my closest friends.  Evidently I'm a playa who just can't get enough.  This is SO not true.  I only have 6 boyfriends. NBD.  YEAH RIGHT. I FRIGGIN WISH.  Nope, actually, I retract that.  I definitely DO NOT want 6 boyfriends.  God, I can't even handle one.  Jeeeez.  But yeah, the joke comes from boys (note the word BOYS, not men BOYS) that have been talking to me.  It's kind of hilarious, actually.  Life's a trip, let me tell ya!  I can't even handle it.  But these are the disasters... so, if you're on my good side, you didn't make it into this post.  So, you want to hear about them?! OKAY!


Names have been changed to protect the guilty.... Don't worry, I'll post photos, facebook profile page links, and home addresses in a later post.  HHAHAHAHA. omg. I'm so funny.


DIEGO: a guy I was head over heels in lust with in high school.  Man oh MAN did I find this guy hot.  My BFF Bri and I would go to his baseball games just so I could watch his.... uhhh... form? He was pretty.  Well, when he found out I was single and READY TO MINGLE... he decided he wanted to hang out.  Well, after fulfilling my lifelong dream of some Diego love, guess what I find out!?  The asshole has a girlfriend.  I kinda had a feeling, but he never mentioned her, so I wasn't so sure..but damnit.  ....Needless to say, I decided not to be "that girl"... because that's a really shitty thing to do to someone.... I've been cheated on before, I know how crappy it feels.... anyway... I wanted to try to remain friends, regardless of how awkward that could be, but it didn't really work and he broke my little bleeding heart.  Actually, he kinda ripped it out, threw it on the ground, and stomped on it (I think he was trying to make jam, the old fashioned way).  So, we're not friends any more. Sad.  




CAM: Now this guy was a trip.  He was in LOVE with me.  Like, really? You know me for three months and you want to run away together?  I may be young but I'm not f'ing retarded.  Anyway... Good ol Cam is a good 10 years older than me.  Barely even knew him, was NOT dating him, but he flips a LID when he finds out I have facebook friends.  REALLY BUDDY!? I don't even know what to say to that one.  Pretty much a crazy jealous guy that STILL wants to make it work.  Make WHAT work?  I don't know.  Ugh, give it a rest, playa, no one likes you.  Ah well.  At least he tried.  Kinda.  




DEREK: This is the doozy. The most recent. The one that stings a bit. Even more than Diego. This boy was a great friend that I never intended to be anything other than a friend but then BAM, out of the blue, I develop feelings (Because I'm a girl who never learns lessons).  So, I share my feelings with Derek and what does he do? Hooks up with another girl the NEXT DAY. Wow, D, WOW.  Way to go. Teach me to share my life ever again. Sheesh.  I guess what hurts about this one is the fact that I shared a lot with him, we became really great friends.  I can get over losing a potential "boyfriend" or whatever, but the thought of losing a great friend is what hurts, because Idk if we can be friends after this. The sheer disrespect of hooking up less than 24 hours after I pour myself out (couldn't have waited a month, a week, or even a few days? goooodnesssss).  This is what kills me.  SIGH* Sorry, this one is still fresh and tears me up a bit.  But at the end of the day, I know I'm not the one missing out.  I'm pretty awesome. 


So, that's the latest update of losers/sadness in my life... it's not conclusive.  But I figured... the fall shows haven't started yet, so we're all dying for a little drama in our lives.  Well, friends... I have enough drama for all of us.  Any of you who know me from high school or college know that this life is very foreign to me.  I used to be so boring, completely drama-free.  Well, I WAS married at 20, so I played house for a few years... now it looks like I'm making up for lost time.  Lots of lessons to be learned.  And I seem to learn them all the hard way.... whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment